Thursday, February 08, 2007

Im back from school.
Waited for Denise at the vending machine.
Went to slack with Darren&co.
Then went for assembly.
& Mrs lee a.k.a Camel picked me for student interaction.
Why? Cos' i was scolding JM ystd & she keep distracting me.
So i said she was kaypo. Yeah , thats all.
& she said i was a more well-behaved ahlian. -.-
Then went back to class & all.
Had POA at the AVA room & Melvin&co keep making me laugh.
We all call Melvin bird , then Junming was asking us all.
Which hospital we were delivered in..
Me : East shore
Chang : I also east shore leh
Me : Melvin , you leh.
Melvin : Mount ..
Jun Ming : Ang Mo Kio lah , you know the AMK tree ?
You should see Junming's action. Uber stupid!
Then Junming ran around the class & suddenly we heard POP.
Junming : Oh fuck!
There was a big hole right above his pant's zipper.
After school , went to meet JERK'D & we went to slack.
Guangwei came to look for me , then we went to school.
Saw Denise sing for her rehearsal.
Went to fag after that & home!
Yay, its Friday tomorrow. Like finally , time flies.

I MISS YOU , SMELLY :D

Reply to tags :
Jeline : Not baby killer , is the baby come bang me ok!
Rowena : Why haunt me , cos' Rina possessed you?
Evon : I love you too, strawberry! Papaya , yucks.
Sofia : Re-linked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home